Friday 21 October 2011

Writer's Ramblings or Rambling Writers...

Been wanting to start this blogging business for a while. So I thought I'd combine my love of books and music and post some reviews of new albums, gigs and books by the old and the new in the fiction world as well as anything at all that I may find remotely interesting.

So if any of that sounds like your cup of tea or you just fancy a peruse of my ramblings, have a quick gander here. I'd love your thoughts. I enjoy a good debate or a gush about something I love as much as the next person so feel free to comment with your love or hatred for my opinions respectively.

I apologise in advance for my rambling ways, possible use of bizarre words and general insanity.

And lastly for your amusement...

No comments:

Post a Comment